Before your first appointment, you will receive a new patient questionnaire in the mail. We ask that you fill this out in advance and bring it with you to your appointment. We also ask that you bring:
- Any CT or MRI scans pertinent to the reason for your appointment. We prefer actual scans, as reports are often insufficient. We gladly accept scans in a CD-ROM format.
- Reports of previous surgeries for the condition we are discussing with you.
- Any notes of previous evaluations for the condition we are discussing with you.
For a Pediatric Appointment Please Also Include
- It is important that a parent or legal guardian accompany their child to the appointment.
- It is equally important that the child to be present during the consultation.